No intro, just leaked test footage for the Deadpool movie. It looks prefect if your a Deadpool fan. No X-Men Origins: Wolverine Bull shit. Here you go!
Latest Entries »
This is a passing league and everyone knows it. The position of WR is actually the most consistent of all the positions. Top pass catchers are typically top pass catcher, because systems are made around their skill set. Even when WRs lose a step they still can contribute to a fantasy team roster, especially in PPR formats. So with this one I rarely saw a guy according to ESPN Rankings that I think would fall out of the top 20. So for this article or list I’m going to give:
A. Players that you can probably get in the later rounds that will contribute to your team
B. A WR you can stash and be patient with that will contribute later in the season (ala Keenan Allen last year, and yes I drafted Alshon Jeffery and dropped him after 2 weeks, I also drafted Josh Gordon a year to early)
1. Justin “Man” Hunter: I know Jake Locker sucks, but I will say that when Locker plays he throws a lot of 50/50 balls for his WRs and Hunter is just the guy to get those. With Ken Whistenhunt taking over in Titan land, they will need a good number one guy, or at least a guy to take the top off the defense. Hunter is your guy. He is going in 13th- wavier wire.
2. DeAndre “Not Benard” Hopkins: Now I don’t think he will surpass Andre “I need a QB” Johnson, but I think with certain match ups (Jags, Chargers) he can be effective. Hopkins only had 4 less deep targets then Johnson last year. That means they want to get this man the ball down field especially. With Bill O’Brien heavy use of Deep crossing routes to help WRs clear, we might see big play potential out of him. Hopkins is going in the 11th rd or Wavier.
3. Markus “With a K not a C” Wheaton: Plan and simple, the Steelers are not 3 yards and a cloud of dust anymore. They throw the dang ball and throw it a lot. So with no Sanders and Crotchery, who is left to catch the ball? I doubt Lance Moore or Darius Hey Bey Bey, will be the target to often. Also Wheaton is a 5’11 speedster which means when Big Ben scrambles and throws Defensive Linemen off of him, Ben will be tossing some bombs to Wheaton getting behind the Defense. Wheaton has been going undrafted in a lot of leagues.
Now a list of guys to stash and maybe about week 8 or 9 unleash, them on the fantasy world.
1. Kelvin “All About the” Benjamin: Somebody in Caroline has to catch those lasers that SuperMan will be throwing. Now I don’t trust rookie WRs but a half of season of work will get this kid understanding what the NFL game is all about. He is a 6’5 WR with terrible route running skills but can go get the ball, just ask Auburn. He is going 13th rd or Wavier wire.
2. Doug “Not Hollywood” Baldwin: While Golden Tate last year was making fun of opponents, Baldwin quietly had a decent season. Now with no Tate, Baldwin is the number 2 WR. Seattle doesn’t pass a lot but they use a lot of play action and with Harvin being the deep threat Baldwin could see a lot of catches underneath. Another guy going 13th or undrafted.
3. Ruben “Hard to” Randle: I mentioned in my QB sleeper about Eli, but Eli just can’t throw it to Cruz all day, and I don’t trust Rookie WR (Sorry Beckham), this new West Coast Offense fits Randle size, speed, and style. I can see a big year for Randle and hopefully he can hit pay dirt more than Sorry ASS HAKEEM NICKS last year (Nicks scored 0 tds last year for my fantasy team)! Another possible wavier wire guy.
4. Aaron “Please stop yelling Tom” Dobson: Now this is pending his foot can heal properly, but that is why you don’t want to use him early on. With Gronk back sucking up all the defensive attention, and Amendola being an injury waiting to happen, Dobson has a real opportunity to be the deep threat that Brady hasn’t had since… Randy Moss! Now I’m not saying Moss like numbers (25tds) but he could be a double digit td machine in that offense. Another 13th-wavier wire.
5. Brandin “I like to” Cooks/ Kenny “Keep” Stills: As much as I like to believe that Jimmy Graham will just catch all the passes from Drew BreeZY, the fact is Sproles is gone and Lance “the Dance” Moore is gone too. So one of these guys are going to get those passes and catches. Now you just have to choose wisely. If one of them gets the production of Sproles in this system they will be a real steal. going 13th-wavier wire.
What do you think? Anybody I missed? If so tell me by leaving a comment or hitting me up @UnsportsmenBigJ
Written By: Big J
With Comic-Con here I will probably be having a lot of “Something Cool”, and this one is great. A facial… I mean a head shot of Batfleck.
Now for you twenty something and younger, Christian Bale is your Batman. For us 30-45, Michael Keaton, is our Batman. For the 45+ Adam West is your Batman (BAM!!!). Now it is a huge possibility that my daughter’s Batman will be Ben Affleck. Now before everyone starts to hate, let’s at least give Affleck a chance. If the script is strong the movie will be strong. Please don’t throw Daredevil in my face, that script was weak and missed the essence of what Daredevil is as a character (hopefully the Netflix series does a better job). And lastly I will admit I was never a fan of Jack Nicholson’s Joker as a kid (I know right, that’s blasphemy) I thought he was to goofy psychotic, and not enough menacing psychotic (for Goodness sake he danced around to Batman soundtrack made by Prince), or maybe it was just the heavier belly having part I didn’t like. I wanted my Joker slender and menacing and just pure chaos. So when I heard that Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker I was excited while everyone around me gaffed at the thought of A Knights Tale, battling the Dark Knight. Hindsight being 20/20 we all loved Ledger’s Joker, and wished it didn’t end in tragedy so we could have seen him reprise his role in “The Dark Knight Rises”. In all of this I really am just saying lets give it a chance before we bash! Also this picture just looks awesome!
Also for good measure here is Superman as a Sith… My favorite character with my favorite universe collide.
Written By: Big J
So I consider myself the Marty Schottenheimer of Fantasy football. I can field some good teams but I never can get over the top. Either an injury or a total player no show happens to me and I get eliminated. So I decided to take my great scouting and gut feeling skills to help even more people beat me down and take my money. S once again I will mention people that I think will
A. Be in the top 10-20 RBS by season end
B. Players you can get later to stash away.
Remember I’m going off of the ESPN Rankings
So here are my ladder climbers:
1. Ray “Insert woman beating joke” Rice: I know he sucked last year, I know he is missing the first 2 games for going Ike Turner oh his wife, but I believe in the once great fantasy star. I think the whole Ravens offense is due a resurgence and it will start with Gary Kubiak as the new offensive coordinator, and he is bringing the Zone Blocking scheme. Everyone knows that scheme guarantees a 1,000 yard rusher. The suspension in my eyes helps him for 1. he will be fresher, 2. The first 4 games are tough sledding (Bengals, Steelers, Browns, and Panthers), but they have a late season schedule that is good for RBs (Saints, Chargers, Dolphins, Jaguars, and Houston). He is going around 5th-7thrd, now this is where he should be going but I think if you get him it will be a steal.
2. Bishop “I don’t know you” Sankey: Rookie RB in a system where he will be the number 1 probably getting ll the carries. Sounds like a possible Doug Martin, Steve Slaton, fantasy situation. Now he is a bit of a east-west runner, but I’m sure before the end of camp Whistenhunt will make him a north-south guy. Shonne Green coming off of injury and the fact that he is not spectacular opens the door for Sankey. With a name like Bishop, he will definitely have the “Juice”. You could get Sankey in the 6th-10th round.
3. David “My neck and my back” Wilson/Rashard “I just want to start” Jennings: I know this is not fair because I grouped them together, but we know Coughlin is going to run the damn ball. Now which one of these guys are going to get the carries? My bet is go with Jennings, but Wilson is a great stash prospect. You can get Wilson in he 8th-12th round which would be a steal if he starts, and Jennings 5th-8th round.
4. Darren “Run DMC” McFadden: I know everyone probably just stopped reading but I’m a believer this year. Why? He has to have a breakout at least once. Also with the constant veteran preparation and pushing of Pocket Hercules (Maurice Jones Drew), I believe McFadden will show out. Both RB’s have a lot to prove and which better way to motivate each other than being in the best shape of their collective careers. Great thing about DMC is you can get him 10th-15th round. Again what a steal if I’m right and he becomes a top 20 RB.
Now if these guys are moving up who is moving down?
1. Zac “I came out of no where” Stacy: After the sucker of dropping RUN DMC on you, now I kick you in the crotch by thinking that Stacy will finish outside of the top 20. Why you ask? Simple look at that division 2 games against San Fran, Seattle, and Arizona. Now I know he shredded the Seahawks once last year, but that is when he was a surprise. Now they know but last year against those 3 teams he had 13, 7, 8, 3 (the first meeting with the 49ers, and Cards he didn’t play). Stacy just has a rookie phenom, but sophomore step back feel about him to me. He will get help being a top RB though because the NFC WEST is playing the defensively challenged NFC EAST.
2. Frank “The Immortal One” Gore: When will this guy stop producing? I think this is the year he falls out of the top 20. With Hyde, and Lattimore nipping at his legendary heels, and with the sole focus of the 49ers this year is to win it all, they will give Gore a very light workload so he can be fresh for the playoffs. While giving Lattimore and Hyde all the experience they can get. I’m not saying Harbaugh is going to go Greg Popovich on Gore, but I just think Gore will get between 150-200 carries this year. That is nothing compared to his 250+ carries in the last 3 years.
3. Ryan “Supposed to replace LT” Mathews: Put plain and simple I’m not a believer (but I believe in Run DMC? Crazy right) and neither are the Chargers because they went out and signed Donald Brown as insurance in case last year was a fluke.
Secret stash players, now I’m calling these players Handicaps, but real players to wait and see on:
1. Khiry “Saints pick a feature back” Robinson: Thomas, and Ingram suck. This guy is explosive and I can see before the end of the year him getting the bulk of the action. Going around the 10th-13th round
2. Donald “What can” Brown “Do for you”: Just look up Ryan Mathews history and there you have a great year for Donald Brown. Now don’t get me wrong Brown was a disappointment up until last year, but I think he his discovered what kind of runner he is and he will do better. Going around the 11th-13th round
3. Devonta “Finally a” Freeman: Stephen Action Jackson just looked slow last year, and if the Falcons stink again this year I can see an increased role for Freeman down the stretch. 13th-wavier wire
Tell me what you think by leaving a comment or hitting me up @UnsportsmenBigJ
Written By: Big J
Smell that, yes it smells like mock drafts and arguments about who is going when and where. Typically at this point of the season I’m talking nothing but fantasy football, and giving who I think will be successful or who is overrated. So to start this off I’m looking at QB’s. Now this list is only talking about:
1. Someone outside of the top 10 (according to ESPN rankings) that I think will be top 10ish
2. Someone I think is very stash able on your bench for trade or play value later.
So here is my list of QB’s I think can crack top 10 status this year
1. Tom “Fucking Terrific” Brady: He had a tough year last year, inconsistent run game and WR. No All-Pro TE to start his season and then an injured All-Pro TE by the end of the season. Just think all that yelling at his rookie WR from last year, now these guys have a solid year of working with the Golden Boy. Also Gronk is playing week one, Brady looks o me like a guy you can get a little later (5-7th rd), but will give you top 10 production.
2. Tony “How Bout Dem Cowboys” Romo: I was stuck between either Matty Ice Ryan or Tony “Don’t do it, and he did it” Romo at this spot. Yet I will go with value and say that Romo is a guy that will crack the top 10 QB or be very close. This is for a number of reasons, (1) All the offensive weapons. (2) that defense is still bad, which means a lot of shoot outs. (3) the divisions Defense is bad so at least 4-6 games he will be playing a sub par defense (Redskins, Eagles, and an improving Giants defense), and (4) You will probably be able to get Romo in the way later rounds 9th-11th what a freaking steal. FYI Romo finished 10th last year and missed a game.
3. Phillip “Bo Lo” Rivers: Look at what he did last year, now add to that another weapon at TE (Green), another weapon on the ground in Donald Brown. Also the Chargers were hit with the injury bug and they should be getting Malcolm Floyd back and even if he has lost a step 6’5 is 6’5 no matter how slow. You can probably get Rivers in the 8th-10th range.
So if these guys are taking a top ten spot who do I see taking a step back?
1. Russell “Last Name” Wilson- A run heavy attack and honestly who is he going to throw the ball to? Harvin will probably be in and out of the line up. Also in the division he plays in, not the easiest defenses. He will give you the bonus yards on the ground, but I see more 10-15 ranking for him.
2. Cam “SuperMan” Newton- Now I know this is a stretch, because Cam has never finished outside the top 7 his whole career. A none existent run game, and all young and new WR. All Newton has is Olsen, but I don’t think that is enough and as fandom we underrated the Steve Smith impact. After this year we will not.
3.Robert “RGThriller” Griffin III and Nick “Chip Kelly made me” Foles- I ranked them together, but I don’t trust this annointment of Jay Gruden as solving the Skins problems. The O line was terrible and RGIII was blitzed almost twice as much as any other QB. My friend Cool Reece said that RGIII had a Mike Vick feel and the heavy blitz strategy is what they used on Vick. Until RGIII shows more pocket maturity I don;t trust him. Foles is only ranked here because of the question marks in his game. Def Coordinators have tape now and will try and adjust. Also Foles was hit or sacked every once every 11 drop backs. If that stat stays true, I don’t think he will hold up. Without Desean Jackson we have to see if Maclin and co can run those speed routes and pop the top of the Defense.
Guys with worth a late grab that can be stars, or sleepers
1. Jay “Diebetis” Cutler- All I have to say is Brandon Marshall, and Alshon Jefferies!!! Enough said, but if you need more. Imagine now Cutler is in the Trestman scheme for another year, and lets not think for one second he didn’t learn from how McCown ran the offense. (8th-12th rounds)
2. Brian “Stop Talking about Manziel” Hoyer- I know crazy right, everyone is predicting that he will be benched after the bye week for Johnny Football. I’m here to say I’m a believer in Hoyer. Before he went down he was playing very well. Also this guy was tutored by none other than Tom Brady himself (means nothing just look at Matt Cassell), but all jokes aside, Hoyer had one of the better 3rd% efficiency rating before going down. Add in Ben Tate, some veteran WR (Austin, Burleson) and a prayer for the return of Josh Gordon. Only problem is when he plays sub par in the first 3 games will the Head Coach have enough Balls to let Hoyer continue to play. (12th- to waiver wire)
3. Eli “Remember I have more rings” Manning- Now here I was stuck between Manning or Sam “I’m injured again” Bradford. I chose Eli because of the terrible NFC EAST defenses he will face. (Skins, Cowboys, and Eagles twice). Also this year they are switching to a west coast offense which I hope will get the ball out of Eli’s hands quick and getting Jennings to run the ball along side Wilson, Hillis, and etc should give him a stable ground game. I think Cruz, Beckham, and Randle are going to look good in the West coast system, especially Cruz.
What do you think? Let me know at @UnsportsmenbigJ
Written By: Big J
This is something I stumbled across and thought I would share. It is a cool pilot and being a fan of the original series (which I own, and will review when we get closer to the Flash premiere) I thought this was new, exciting, and fun. There are a lot of Easter Eggs to other heroes, villains. One especially cool villain that we don’t see, but see his name plate. We get the thought that this Arrow/Flash universe is bigger than just Arrow’s Starlet City. Also this opens up the thought that Metahumans will be apart of the Arrow series too. Enjoy and leave comments about what you think.
It is opt out season and all that ESPN is spouting about is where LBJ and Melo will land. Most think the King will return to the paradise we call South Beach (and if you have ever seen a Pitbull video who can blame him), and ME-lo is looking to be lifted and landing in the Windy City, Chi-town! All I hear is that both want more weapons and a place to win more rings or A ring. When I hear this I think to myself why not the Washington Wizards? I know I’m a homer, but now I will make an argument for why The King and Melo should seriously consider D.C. their new home:
1. Young Talent
The Wizards have a backcourt that can become one of the greatest in the league for a few years. John Wall and Bradley Beal are up and comers, and they could benefit from having a legitimate #1 option in the offense. The Wizards are one of the youngest teams in the league so these guys will be around for a while and the team can grow with the eventual aging superstars.
2. The team compliments your weaknesses
When you look at the Knicks and the Heat, rebounding and down low scoring was an issue for both, thus morphing LBJ and Melo into post up players, and having to become better at rebounding to help their respective teams. Well if the Wiz resign Gortat and with NeNe already down there, they have size, rebounding, and scoring. Also both of these big men can shoot the 12-15 footer.
The team weakness in the playoffs was lack of composure and no go to scorer down the stretch. Add Melo or LeBron, problem solved.
The Heat struggled with Point guard play, enter Mr. Dougie/NaeNae Dance John Wall. They also have a wily veteran coming off the bench in Andre Miller to help too.
3. The Bench/Depth is not San Antonio good, but they are not bad either
As I mentioned above you have Miller for leadership and veteran sensibility, but you have a young energy guy in Martell Webster as the back up SG. I figure to get either one of these superstars we wouldn’t be resigning Ariza, but you would have youth at the back up SF in Otto Porter Jr (who is a bust so far), Chris Singleton, and Glen Rice Jr. You then look at Old Man Drew Gooden, Al Harrington, and the younger Trevor Booker at the back up PF with Kevin Serephin in the back up C position. Again great Depth and granted these guys would look a lot better with a Melo or LBJ on the court.
4. The City
Growing up in D.C. (called “Chocolate City” when I lived there, or the “Gun Murder Capital”) it’s a beautiful city. Everyone knows about the sights and history there, but it is not far off from being a legitimate major market. Especially if one of the superstars were to grace the city and play there. The D.C. market is as competitive as the Miami market, naturally D.C. can’t touch NY, but those stars would bring business and marketers there. We just witnessed the RGIII craze. Imagine the The King heading to D.C., LBJ would be come the Mayor and the President in the same year. Imagine Melo coming here with his roots in Baltimore and not snitching. Also his wife’s reality show would have to be filmed in D.C. bringing more awesome to the city.
Also there are very little to no sports demons of the past for them to battle in D.C. When it comes to Basketball it is Wes Unseld, and that is it. In Miami LBJ will always be held to D-Wade and Pat Riley’s popularity. In NY Melo has tons of demons in the Basketball Mecca! Washington D.C. could be the house they built, ala MJ and Chicago.
5. You can do something Michael Jordan could not
You can accomplish something that the great Michael Jordan could not… MAKE WASHINGTON D.C. A WINNER. Now I know MJ was old and the air was out of the Jumpman, and he was more of a Ground man. But MJ suited up and he couldn’t lead the Wizards to the playoffs, let alone sniff a Championship. LeBron, you can claim a victory in a Jordan failure. How awesome would that be? Melo would begin to rewrite the books about his legacy with a Championship, but he can also claim that which “His Airness” could not. That allure alone should push King James here, and that double win for Melo’s legacy should be tempting.
All I’m saying is that the Washington Wizards should be on these Superstars radar and sadly enough they probably are not. So if everyone in D.C. or everyone that loves the Wizards could share this and build up a ground swell that maybe will reach one of these superstars we may get my wish, and eventually get all of D.C.’s wish and that is to win the NBA Championship!
You Like Man Stuff? I’m sure you do so follow me for me of it @UnsportsmenBigJ
Now I have taken a break from writing, with working so much, and just plain being busy. Once in a while a movie comes along and fills me with such passion that I’m forced to dust off the Laptop and let my fingers show my passion. Transformers 4 is one of those movies. Trailer Please!
Now this passion I speak of is utter ANGER and PISSED OFFNESS (if that can be a feeling). This Movie is plain SHYT!!! Now don’t get me wrong Transformers 1 was below average, part 2 was ok by a slim margin, part 3 was an abomination (not the good Abomination that the Hulk smashes), and part 4 follows in part 3’s Shitty footsteps. Except part 4 tracks the shit in your newly furnished living room.
My disgust at this movie is my fault though, to take a misquoted saying from my close personal friend George W. Bush
Well I shouldn’t have been fooled again, but I have been fooled 3 more times and now this time enough is enough. How does Michael Bay keep getting chances to make incredibly bad movies? Then I realized how and why, he literally puts a gun to the head of our childhood faves and tells us “See this movie or I will blow it’s brains out!” What do I mean by that? We all want to see and experience a bad ass Transformers movie, because we grew up on the shows, or the comics. We go into every Bay shit fest hoping to get something close to satisfying as what we remember growing up. The trade off is that we don’t see the movies and Bay pulls the trigger and blows the franchises head off and Hollywood wont green light these types of movies, and we are left dreaming (Thundercats franchise anyone?). Now he is going to let his stench touch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle franchise (granted TMNT 3 did a excellent job of burying the original trilogy). As much as I want to not go see another Bay film, I will be checking out the Ninja Turtles and probably will be filled with the same wrath.
Now about the movie! Marky Mark is great in it, even if he is not helped with the stupid slow mo shots for no reason. We do spend a lot of time with the human characters, and personally the daughter, boyfriend and almost every human character except Max Payne I don’t care about and wish they would have been killed in a comical fashion. I sat through damn near 3 hours of movie and I didn’t know what the movie was about. First I thought it was about getting rid of the Alien robots in disguise, but yet the humans were working with a different sect of robot aliens. Then it became about making a robot army with the tech and metal of the transformers, but then some seed thing was involved. Also add in the “Creators” wanting Optimus back, toss in some resurrecting of old robots, and then throw in the Dinobots for good measure of fandom. The complete utter disrespect they did to the Dinobots was a shame. I wanted the cool Grimlock that was not friends with Optimus and really didn’t like Optimus unless it was about beat, breaking, or smashing things up. The Dinobots for the most part were always anti heroes and sometimes villains. They are only in this movie so we can see Optimus ride a T-Rex and Bumblebee ride a Pterodactyl. The only good part about the whole movie is that all the money the series has made, has allowed for a ton CGI and etc for the Transformers. You see them transform with no shaky cam, out in brightly lit environments, and they look amazing. Just great in scale, size, and movement. The fights are amazing and very fluid. But that is it and that was all.
To best describe Michael Bay is this way
or this way
Now I never tell anyone to not see movies, because i have a love for the whole theater experience, but I Definitely PAID for this in losing sleep Thursday night so you Don’t have To!
Written By: Jason Allen
If you like Man Stuff or just hate Maichael Bay destroying our childhood follow me @UnsportsmenBigJ
No intro at all just watch and listen as your geek heart explodes:
BBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, how great was that? You know the first thing that popped into my head? Buddy cop movie with the Joker and Luke Skywalker hunting down the Hobgoblin. Now I know it’s hard to believe The Joker as a cop, but that would be the twist that the whole time The Joker was manipulating the events that Luke and him encountered all day and the Hobgoblin was really just a henchman to the Joker. It would be like a creepy version of “Training Day” mixed with “Seven”. You can just see Luke begging to know “What’s in the box?” and Mara Jada’s head is in there covered in clown paint.
Now I have taken this “Something Cool” into a galaxy far, far, away with making a movie idea out of Mark Hamill’s voice work. Matter of fact, I think I’m going to watch it again.
For more cool shit follow me @UnsportsmenBigJ or subscribe to this site.
Sorry I have been MIA, seems to be a reoccurring thing with me, but thank you for everyone that has been patient with me. The first “Something Cool” entry was a childhood favorite, but this second one falls right into that category. Welcome to Assassin’s FIST! The background story of Ken and Ryu. I even have the while series here for you from YouTube as a treat. Be warned it is like 2 hours long in total, but enjoy.
If you don’t want to watch it on my site here is the link too.
Ok is 2 hours up? What did you think? I personally loved it, now I’m a fan of webepisodes, and fan films and etc. Ryu is always my all-time favorite fighting game character. I even used to be damn good at the games, especially Marvel vs Capcom. Now I was already familiar with the story from the cartoon version of it, it was just great to see it come to life live action style. Some of the best parts were the signature call back moves and moments, and EVIL RYU!
I get a few Metsu Hadoken’s, a fire fueled Shoryuken, or the ever confusing computer glitch turned real move Shakunetsu Hadoken (I did look up the real name rather than call it the super hadoken ← ↓→ +⊗ still remember how to do it on the controller). Oh yea this web series gave us the most awesome thing ever, Akuma’s “LIGHTS OUT MOVE“! or that’s what we used to call it in my friend group. When you pulled it off Akuma would glide at least 1/2 or 1/3 of the screen and grab the opponent and the lights would go out and you would hear some smack down being laid and when the lights returned Akuma is standing over a battered corpse ( looking it up now and it is officially called Wrath of the Raging Demon). It was just so much to love, from Player’s theme music playing, and even the mention of Dan (for some reason this character is totally forgotten about, no one remembers the ultimate insult of a player beating you with Dan? Autograph signing? Mini, extermely mini Hadoken? Nothing? Ok then nevermind.) Just pure fun watching this.
Now I admit I’m not a harsh critic when it comes to these type of things. So the only issues I had was I wanted more Akuma or rather the Akuma/Goken showdown. Also I wanted to see either a reference or a cameo of a certain tall, Muay Thai god, with an eye patch, and scar free.
This is definitely a great addition to the “Something Cool” archives!
Follow Me @UnSportsmenBigJ